According to a recent study conducted by the Shapiro Group: “When consumers know a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of that business, and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.”
The main goal of the Annandale Chamber of Commerce is to build the Annandale Marketplace. Being part of the Chamber gives your organization access to networking, mentoring, quality advertising, and support resources. In addition, the following benefits come with membership:
- One-quarter page display AD in our award winning online News Magazine, ENDEAVOR, distributed to our members, businesses, county agencies, and community associations. ENDEAVOR is available on our website and archived for a minimum of one year. Consequently, information about your company and your advertisement will be viewed many times over.
ENDEAVOR has become a significant marketing tool providing new members with an immediate introduction to the community.
- Website Advertising on the Chamber’s home page at member rates.
- Participation in CHAMBER CHAT: As a member you are entitled to submit free quarterly announcement that will promote your business in the Chamber Chat column of The ENDEAVOR News Magazine. Submittals are due Dec. 1st, March 1st, June 1st and September 1st to email@example.com.
- Listing in our website directory with free web link from this listing to your website. Calendar listing for significant events at your business.
- Promotion and networking opportunities at every Chamber function throughout the year.
- Up-to-date information on changes in zoning & transportation initiatives, development & revitalization, crime, community events, and all issues important to Annandale.
- Business Referrals: The Chamber acts as an information center to residents in our community directing them to member businesses.
- Member to Member Marketing Referrals
- Patronage of Membership
- Visible Proof of Membership
- Networking Events hosted by other members
- Midday Marketing Receptions (Networking Opportunity)
- National Night Out Opportunity for Community recognition.
- Free Entry to the Annandale Parade (Fourth Saturday in October)
For 77 years the Annandale Chamber of Commerce has been the primary organization where both business owners and local residents have come to interact with the community. You can make more professional contacts in one Chamber event than in any other forum. We can help you network so your name is known sooner rather than later. Join the Chamber now and take part in the growth of Annandale.
Advertising is available on this Website and in the ENDEAVOR News Magazine.